Friday 12 July 2013

Wine tours with Wirdheim in Penedès, Catalonia, Spain and... and... and...

Now I can finally begin to organize cava and wine tours in Penedès in my own name! Yesterday, I was informed that our travel guarantee fund is now available at Kammarkollegiet in Sweden - a necessary step for our Swedish company, Wirdheim Culture AB, to be entitled to act as a travel agency. This, in turn, is a requirement for anyone who wants to sell package tours - in my case, wine trips including vineyard visits, wine tastings, guide services and meals.

With the legal right to start promoting my activities a lot of doors suddenly open up. To get started as quickly as possible, I have reactivated my spare time project DiscoverPenedes.com where I present an introductory offer at special prices. But I want to take full advantage of my knowledge of both languages and culture here so this time I aim much higher. To include Priorat (Tarragona) is - according to the plans - just a precursor to an upcoming web project where I will go even further and also cover the rest of Catalonia and Spain or (why not?) even more.

It is time for wine tours with Erik Wirdheim as a guide - and with a starting point in Penedès!

- - -
Swedish version

No comments: